On 8 October 2013 16:37, Tomaz T. <tomaz_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have two motor drivers (for axis 4 and 5) which have alarm signal telling
> me that motor is off position, and would like to connect that in linuxcnc, so
> when it is active it would trigger following error for certain axis.

I assume that in this system LinuxCNC is not seeing accurate position feedback?

Can you describe the system?

One solution, assuming a step-controlled servo system where the
encoder output only goes to the drives and not back to LinuxCNC would
be to meddle with the normal feedback loop.

So, if you normally have
net x-fb stepgen.0.position-fb axis.0.motor-pos-fb

Then you could have:

net x-fb-raw stepgen.0.position-fb =>  mux2.0.in0
net x-fb mux2.0.out => axis.0.motor-pos-fb
setp mux2.0.in1 1000
net error-signal {error source} => mux2.0.sel

So, most of the time the system sees the normal stepgen feedback, but
if the error trips it suddenly sees a bad value.

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.