Hi,

  You need to make sure that they are using brand new (October 2013 or later is
when the Toshiba engineer told me the new design would be ready) TB6600 chips.
I found an error with the timing on the older version chips (pwm at zero
crossing).  They had to recall all of the chips.  I ended up sending several
thousand chips back.  Fortunately I found the problem right before I was ready
to ship any product.  It is an very intermittent problem and only shows up in
very limited circumstances.  You might be able to use it for something like a
pump, but don't use it for motion control where position is crucial.

Jeff