On 11/17/2013 07:31 AM, Marius Liebenberg wrote:
> ... As I said, being a programmer I understand the C language. Its
> getting to think out of the box that is required. Would you attempt
> more complex parts with this tool or just repetitive type of jobs?

I too am more versed in C than mechanical engineering (well, 25 years of
CS, that is).

If gcmc is not capable of making complex parts, then there is something
missing. I am not talking about replacing CAD, but pieces where you know
your setup and can specify your piece algorithmically should be a piece
of (milled) cake.

--
Greetings Bertho

(disclaimers are disclaimed)