On 28/12/13 19:23, Paul Midgley wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have been trying to set up my home built cnc mill to run on linuxcnc,
> but with no success.
>
> I have a controller card that I bought of ebay a 3 axis TB6560 driver board.
>
> Has any one had any success setting up these controller cards, they
> appear to have an drive enable function, but I do not know how to set
> this up under linuxcnc.
>
> Thanks for any help.
Paul ,
their are a number of versions of these boards and even sometimes the
diagrams that come with them are incorrect .

i have a number of posts covering these boards on the forum and their
are numerous config hal files

have you information or pdf on the particular board you have ?
for the enable all you need to do is use stepconf and pick ( i think pin
1 as amplifier enable )but again this depends on the board version )
you can have all enables tied to one pin .

it's really the only pin that can give problems

Dave