Hallo JT,

I know it is not accepted in GCode, but you are writing a GUI, so why
not check from the GUI the locale settings and accept the comma. In the
Gcode it has to be a dot, I know.

Chris and I are doing that on Tooledit widget, here in Germany I can use
my number pad without the need to go to search for the dot.

Norbert