On Sunday 26 January 2014 09:48:44 Mark Wendt did opine:

> On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 9:32 AM, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com> wrote:
> > On Sunday 26 January 2014 09:31:48 Mark Wendt did opine:

> > > Gene,
> > >
> > > No worries.  The idiot has already tested it.  ;-)
> > >
> > > Mark
> >
> > Good to know, us idiots like company. ;-)
>
> And we're always good company.  Humor-wise anyway.  ;-)
>
> Mark

And I'm glad, otherwise we'd be insufferable. ;-)

Cheers, Gene

NOTICE: Will pay 100 USD for an HP-4815A defective but
complete probe assembly.

The health of a democratic society may be measured by the quality
of functions performed by private citizens.
                -- Alexis de Tocqueville
         law-abiding citizens.