Is the drive train self locking, so that if you loose power, the load
does not drop?
Or do you have a brake on the motor or someplace else?

One thing I have heard that can be a problem when using a squirrel cage
AC motor like this at very low speeds, is that the motor can overheat
due to insufficient cooling because the the fan does not push much air
over the motor to cool it.   That is why many specialty motors that are
designed to run at low speeds, have forced air cooling via a separate
motor driven blower.

Is the motor encoder tied into the Delta VFD also?  With most brands of
VFDs, in order to run in true "Vector mode",  they need encoder feedback..

Delta says the C2000 runs in FOC (Field oriented control) which I have
never heard of before.

Dave