Working on the toolchanger script.  We need ability to orient the spindle
correctly.  Supposedly this Orient component is suppose to do that..

http://www.linuxcnc.org/docs/devel/html/man/man9/orient.9.html

However, I find little to no examples of it being used in practice. The SIM for
it is less than helpful.  The manual leaves out key parts needed such as a addf
for the orient
component itself.

I managed to get some of it working, but the spindle won't move on the M19
command. (I can see it set the command position correctly) Andy Pugh just
mentioned something about
needing a mux2 to switch the spindle from velocity command to pid command, and
that's the main thing missing from the docs.

Thanks, Billy aka Connor

--
Billy Huddleston Inner Vision

*William Huddleston
Inner Vision Development Corp*
Office: 865.560.2752
Fax: 865.560.2703

http://www.ivdc.com
*Development and Consulting... Simplified.*

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inner-Vision-Development/120023721424>
<http://twitter.com/ivdc> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/ivdccorp>