On Wed, 9 Apr 2014, Viesturs L?cis wrote:

Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 14:56:34 +0300
From: "[UTF-8] Viesturs L?cis" <viesturs.la...@gmail.com>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] 5i24?

Ok, thanks!

How about firmware for 5i24? Can I take the same vhd file you compiled for
me for 5i23, change there the board number and would it work? Are you aware
of the differences between 5i23 and 5i24? I see that they both have 3x 50
pin connectors and that is about all that I understand. I recall that 5i25
was totally different of how the board was flashed with firmware, so do you
know, where can I find out about 5i24?

Viesturs

Each card has different firmware. If you download the 5i24.zip file from mesa, you can see the available bit files (note that there are two 5I24 models with differing FPGA sizes, the 5I24-16 and the 5I24-25, each have their own bifiles)

http://git.linuxcnc.org/gitweb?p=linuxcnc.git;a=commit;h=85d30465f10b5e5751f79d8757dc8198c4db12c9

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.