On Sunday 27 April 2014 00:15:07 Martin Dobbins did opine:

> Now, there's a coincidence,
>
> I dumped Yahoo years ago due to bounced messages and started using
> Hotmail for receipt of messages from this list.  I haven't had any
> problems until earlier today when I got a "bounced messages" note and
> had to resubscribe.
>
> Martin

Martin, does your ISP not provide a mail server?

If they do (its rare they don't, its considered to be part of being an
Internet Service Provider), use it.

I "pop3" all my mail here using a combination of fetchmail, procmail,
ClawsAV, and Spamassassin, from 3 different mail servers, two of which
alias to gmail addresses, so I use the tv stations server, where I have a
lifetime account.

Setting up how I do it is quite a project as it takes about 20 minutes to
bring it up on the next linux install, but once its setup, I get new mail
at 3 minute intervals delivered directly to my machine.

Using kmail (no windows software here, ever), I am subbed to about 50
lists.  I walk in, sit down, tap the space bar or move the mouse to wake up
the monitor, make sure I am on the kmail window (I have 10 different
screens setup in kde), hit the keyboards + key next to the numeric keypad
to read the next unread message.  If I need to reply, I chose the reply
style with one mouse click, type my answer and click send.  Hit the + key
again, repeat as needed till I am out of unread mail.

Other than restarting kmail about every other day because its gets laggy
trying to keep track of an email corpus thats about 15Gb, I don't have to
do anything else.  No logging into some webmail server loaded with flashing
color advertisements with a browser with a volatile password and then
trolling thru the list presented in their choice of formats, all the while
closing all the popups that want to install keyloggers and viri on your
machine.  For me, this Just Works(TM).  Anything else is way more work, and
a PIMA to me.

> > From: ATP
> > Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 03:46:09 +0100
> > To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> > Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Yahoo causes bounced messages and suspension
> > of  list subscriptions
> >
> > On 27 April 2014 03:00, Chris Radek <ch...@timeguy.com> wrote:
> > > On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 06:19:09PM -0700, Greg Bernard wrote:
> > >
> > > Unsubscribing/forbidding all yahoo users is the only possible fix
> > > today
> >
> > Is it possible to unsubscribe them all and send an email saying why?

Cheers, Gene