On 05/16/2014 10:09 AM, Stuart Stevenson wrote:
> Guys,
>    Is there anything planned for this summer?

OK, I made a vague offer of a get together in the Missouri
Ozarks
some time ago.  BUT -- my friend's nephew went out to the cabin
in January, turned on the water system and had pipes blow.  I'm
afraid he may not have drained the whole system and put
antifreeze
in the toilets and drain traps.  So, there could be a HUGE mess
there.  My friend has not had a chance to go check the
condition.
This place does have electricity, but no internet,
practically no
cell phone service, and very limited accommodations.  I offered
it only as a place to have a big bull session, and maybe
fool around
on the river some.

It would be MUCH better to have some place with more room,
parking,
net access and space to bring some small machines.

If nothing else materializes, I'll try to set something up
for maybe
a long weekend once I find out how the cabin survived.

Jon