Chris,
Set it up sometime in the fall when the weather in Houston is cooler.
This will also give people time to put the date on their calendar.
I doubt you get many date suggestions. Set a date and announce it.
You need to get the date set pretty quick if you want to do it this fall.
Stuart

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 2:52 AM, Chris Kelley <tensait...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Internet? Space? We've got ~26,000 square feet and a fiber business
> connection (with WiFi).
>
> Bring a small machine or big ones, we've got 3-phase. Or play with ours,
> we've got 4 mills (Sherline to Bridgeport), 2 routers, a mini-lathe, and a
> plasma table all running LCNC, with a few others slated for conversion.
>
> We have a full kitchen for food (Houston also claims more restaurants per
> capita than anywhere else in the country) and being in the center (more or
> less) of Houston means all sorts of hotels/motels for lodging.
>
> What date works for folks? Pick a date and we'll make it happen.
>

> On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 8:33 PM, jeremy youngs <jcyoung...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > still working on getting back to missouri jon, right now it looks like
> > august. After i get back and get things lined back up im thinking my
> place
> > provides all of the above and 7 miles from the eleven point river. but
> the
> > earliest i see that working would be next year
> >

> > jeremy youngs
> >

> > On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 8:54 PM, Jon Elson <el...@pico-systems.com>
> wrote:

> > > OK, I made a vague offer of a get together in the Missouri
> > > Ozarks
> > > some time ago.  BUT -- my friend's nephew went out to the cabin
> > > in January, turned on the water system and had pipes blow.  I'm
> > > afraid he may not have drained the whole system and put
> > > antifreeze
> > > in the toilets and drain traps.  So, there could be a HUGE mess
> > > there.  My friend has not had a chance to go check the
> > > condition.
> > > This place does have electricity, but no internet,
> > > practically no
> > > cell phone service, and very limited accommodations.  I offered
> > > it only as a place to have a big bull session, and maybe
> > > fool around
> > > on the river some.
> > >
> > > It would be MUCH better to have some place with more room,
> > > parking,
> > > net access and space to bring some small machines.
> > >
> > > If nothing else materializes, I'll try to set something up
> > > for maybe
> > > a long weekend once I find out how the cabin survived.
> > >
> > > Jon

Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read
this email furthermore it is my wish you would close this without saving or
reading, and cease and desist from saving or opening my private
correspondence.
Thank you for honoring my wish.