hi
this is error that i got when i start in terminals

To run a command as administrator (user "root"), use "sudo <command>".

See "man sudo_root" for details.

aram@aram-desktop:~$ linuxcnc

LINUXCNC - 2.5.0

Machine configuration directory is '/home/aram/linuxcnc/configs/hm2-servo'

Machine configuration file is '5i20.ini'

Starting LinuxCNC...

insmod: error inserting
'/usr/realtime-2.6.32-122-rtai/modules/linuxcnc/hm2_pci.ko': -1
Input/output error

hm2-servo.hal:46: exit value: 1

hm2-servo.hal:46: insmod failed, returned -1

See the output of 'dmesg' for more information.

Shutting down and cleaning up LinuxCNC...

Cleanup done

LinuxCNC terminated with an error.  You can find more information in the
log:

    /home/aram/linuxcnc_debug.txt

and

    /home/aram/linuxcnc_print.txt

as well as in the output of the shell command 'dmesg' and in the terminal

aram@aram-desktop:~$