What would the highest safe RPM be for a 2048 quadrature spindle encoder
on the 7i76.
I have to use some pulleys to mount the encoder on my spindle and I
would like to use what I have on the shelf if possible.
My lathe can go to 2000 RPM maximum but after fitting a VFD it might go
higher. Not that I know how to use it at those speeds anyway.

--

Regards /Groete

Marius D. Liebenberg
+27 82 698 3251