want to address to those who put together --integrator manual--I M

i search in it for home homing -  and I M provides only separate blocks and
never show main plan - skeleton to where need to add those building blocks.

I M does not shows any working sample - like for homing -- as an example
from previous "model" --emc2-- 2.2.5

maybe one will say that will be OK and copy/past and problem solved.

" problem solved"  was not on agenda

it is web based manual no paper will be wasted – many publisher afraid
that.