Hi Tomaz

> Does anyone here have any experiences with slip ring components?

Well, I don't have any personal experience, but I recently spent some
time reading about the subject as I wanted to use slip-rings in a
project (unfortunately it was canceled) to transmit 100 Mbit Ethernet
and power).

Technically its no problem to get a slip-ring assembly that can handle
power and control/encoder signals. Morgan Rekofa for example would be a
company offering said assemblies (signal transmission up to a Gb/s,
hundreds of Amps, etc): http://www.morgan-rekofa.com/ Unfortunate these
things are pretty expensive. So I briefly considered DIY solution but
didn't do any tests, as the project was canceled.

See you
Florian