On Sunday 20 July 2014 17:10:31 andy pugh did opine
And Gene did reply:
> On 20 July 2014 20:49, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com> wrote:
> > Most of you have done that years ago, but I can't now recall what I
> > did to make it available for gedit under the view/highlight menu.
>
> You just need to put the .lang file in the GtkSourceView folder:
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/gedit#Syntax_Highlighting

Went back for the 4th time, and finally saw the copy into that folder
instructions, now it Just Works(TM).  I thought I posted already, but
don't see the echo yet in about an hour.

Now, since it ran x into a negative radius region & crushed The
complicated plastic swarf cover over the x screw, I am now in the process
of making a brass cover thats a hair wider & taller, to fit over the felt
wipers I now have being glued to the side of the x slider.  One 80 thou
layer on the left, and 2 on the right because the cover on that side has
to clear the gib adjusting screws too.  Another layer on the brass upper
surface extension already  glued to the top rear of the x slide, and I
ought to be able to make it even more swarf proof.  That will also include
a felt collar on the motor mounts inside face, fitted tightly over the x
motor shaft to keep it from being blown into the rear of that cavity when
I give a tool a shot of air to clean it off.  With glue (a lock-tite Goop
lookalike) drying time being about 24 hrs a piece, this will be a multiday
project.  If it holds well, I'll put some way wipers on it that way too.