On Sep 26, 2014, at 5:44 AM, andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> wrote:

Andy,

Thanks, I will try my circuit because I already have had the PCB made and I
have assembled it, however, yours is much simpler. I think I will try yours in
the future.

Do you use a relay to reverse the spindle motor? With the appropriate hal
connections (and possibly support circuitry) one could use the dir line to
control a DPDT relay.

Alan