Hi,

We are a tiny french company working with CNC machines managed by …
LinuxCNC of course ! ;-)
For our internal needs, we developed an iOS app to be able to control
basic LinuxCNC functions remotely from iPhones and iPads. Recently, We
decided to make it available to others and it is now distributed on
appStore. As this is not our core business, we sell it for the lowest
possible price to give us the ability to make it evolve and to be
reactive in bug corrections ($9.99 or 8€99 with lifetime updates
included).
Application is available in French and in English but, for the moment,
the tutorial is only available in French (we work on an english
translation).
If you are interested, you can go to
http://www.matyfabrik.com/cnc-remote-ios-linuxcnc/
or if you want an automatically translated version :
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?ei=UTF-8&fr=bf-badge&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.matyfabrik.com%2Fcnc-remote-ios-linuxcnc%2F&lp=fr_en&submit=Traduite

As we work a lot with free software and we did not want to pollute this
list with commercial ads, we sent a first mail to EMC Board of Directors
and they told us to send this mail to let you make your own opinion.

If you use our software, do not hesitate to contact us for any issue or
suggestion (via our website forms or directly via c...@matyfabrik.com).
We always do our best to help you and to quickly correct bugs. This
software is a way for us to give back something to LinuxCNC.

We hope this software will be useful to some of you,

Bye

Mathieu