Thank you for the unobtrusive notice.  If you desire to remind us, at
most once per quarter or semi-annually is good, unless you are having
a 'sale' of course! :-)

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 4:10 AM,  <c...@matyfabrik.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are a tiny french company working with CNC machines managed by …
> LinuxCNC of course ! ;-)
> For our internal needs, we developed an iOS app to be able to control
> basic LinuxCNC functions remotely from iPhones and iPads. Recently, We
> decided to make it available to others and it is now distributed on
> appStore. As this is not our core business, we sell it for the lowest
> possible price to give us the ability to make it evolve and to be
> reactive in bug corrections ($9.99 or 8€99 with lifetime updates
> included).
> Application is available in French and in English but, for the moment,
> the tutorial is only available in French (we work on an english
> translation).
> If you are interested, you can go to
> http://www.matyfabrik.com/cnc-remote-ios-linuxcnc/
> or if you want an automatically translated version :
> http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?ei=UTF-8&fr=bf-badge&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.matyfabrik.com%2Fcnc-remote-ios-linuxcnc%2F&lp=fr_en&submit=Traduite
>
> As we work a lot with free software and we did not want to pollute this
> list with commercial ads, we sent a first mail to EMC Board of Directors
> and they told us to send this mail to let you make your own opinion.
>
> If you use our software, do not hesitate to contact us for any issue or
> suggestion (via our website forms or directly via c...@matyfabrik.com).
> We always do our best to help you and to quickly correct bugs. This
> software is a way for us to give back something to LinuxCNC.
>
> We hope this software will be useful to some of you,
>
> Bye
>
> Mathieu

><> ... Jack

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart"... Colossians 3:23
"If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate"
- Henry J. Tillman
"Anyone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new." -
Albert Einstein
"You don't manage people; you manage things. You lead people." -
Admiral Grace Hopper, USN
"a nanosecond is the time it takes electrons to propigate 11.8 inches"
- " - http://youtu.be/JEpsKnWZrJ8
"Life is complex: it has a real part and an imaginary part." - Martin Terma