Oh, yes, I remember that one on trip advisor.  200 reviews:
11 "excellent", 16 "very good", 34 "average" and 34 "poor".
And 105 "terrible".

First review that popped up mentions not being able to sleep
because of the fight going on in the parking lot.  Next one
mentioned the hookers coming and going at all hours...

--
  John Kasunich
  jmkasun...@fastmail.fm