On Thursday 09 October 2014 12:57:43 David Armstrong did opine
And Gene did reply:
> try a new cellular phone , top of the range model , 10 months in
> ...wont switch on
> so i  sent back under warranty ,,  got it back in bits after 4 weeks
>
> their not able to repair it ... un economic to repair ! ..
> and they say although it's in warranty they cant cover it ..
>
> i'd stick with your saw and other metallic objects , tech stuff if far
> to volatile to touch

I'd lay 99.9% of that right in the laps of the BBLB fans used for cooling.
Decent ball bearing fans will run 10 to 50x longer than a 47 cent sleeve
bearing bought in thousand lots from a street vendor in Shanghai or even
farther west.