On 17 October 2014 20:04, Javier Ros <j...@unavarra.es> wrote:
> It would be nice to know, if opencv has been written with real time in
> mind, so that memory allocation, pagefaults "et al." works in a compatible
> way can be taken away from the show time.

For many applications the image processing won't need to be real-time.
Tracking items on a moving conveyor might require real-time machine
vision, but things like spotting marks or choosing stationary targets
can be handled in userspace, with a module that just says "I got one,
here it is"

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.