Hi
i do not know a lot what emc2 can and can not do. so i open for all
recommendations.
about ---M1xx G1 X100 Y240 F100
so for example instead G1  will be M101G1
and instead G0 will be M102G0
system will pick up M101 and M102
am i right?
if so who will altered code that instead G0 put in M102G0 and instead G1
put in M101G1?
will CAD/CAM let me do such alteration?
is there stand alone software that can do that?

All that i want is that when in program show up G0 pin 40 get signal 5V DC
and when G1 show up in program pin 45 get 5VDC (pin N as example)
System must clearly identify when it moves under G0 or G1.

thank you
aram