Ah! But, was the author successful? (have to wait for my copy to arrive so
that I can find out!)

You (meaning, all of us) must remember that many people are either 1) low
on the computer knowledge scale, or 2) reluctant to change.

I think most/all of us here are able to think out of the box, but others
are not.

Windows still has a strangle hold on desktop computing, even though
Microsoft is nowhere to be seen in the mobile field. For the first time
since 1996, I'm getting a windows desktop at work; Microsoft still has a
stranglehold on corporate/government offices.

JohnS
​