I'm flying home today after a great week in Houston at the LinuxCNC Fest.  I
had the opportunity to meet some of the developers working hard to keep up with
all the demands made on them by our community.

They were each very helpful and patiently answered all the questions that I and
others asked.  They also listened to the input that we gave them as 'average'
users.  I was impressed with their patience and generosity, so a big thanks to
them for their efforts.

Also,  thanks to TX/RX Labs for playing host.  We got to help Roland and Chris
retrofit a Burgmaster Hawk mill, though they had it pretty much under control
when we got there.  They've also got an interesting stable of machines
running-or soon to run- Linuxcnc.

All in all, it's been a great trip.  I can't wait to attend the next one.

Ian Penn