I had a great time in Houston at TX/RX labs as well.  Thanks to Chris and
Roland for hosting and breakfast on Sunday!

Also, thanks to the LinuxCNC gurus for helping me work through some simple
stuff:-)  Really appreciate it.

I posted some pics of the Houston fest at TX/RX as well:
https://plus.google.com/114303576325717690129/posts/GHGRPmUwKt6

My phone's camera doesn't operate so well in the low light, but you get an
idea of the masterminds at work:-)

Thanks again,
Mark Johnsen