On 28 October 2014 12:08, John Thornton <bjt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you use the activate signal that is only fired when you press enter.
> It does not fire when you use set_text() to change all the other entries.

Interesting. That isn't when i would have expected the "activate"
event to fire.

Is there a reference known to anyone  that lists exactly when the
various events trigger? It seems less than 100% obvious from the event
names.

I would imagine that the "enter" event triggers when you press "enter"
and the "activate" event when you click in the control. But I could
equally well imagine those events being exactly reversed.

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.