From: "Comcast" <icp...@comcast.net>
To: "LinuxCNC" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 3:23:28 PM
Subject: [Emc-users] Inverting lathe X axis arrow key

Hi Guys,

I am tuning the axes on my rear-mounted turret lathe and am having problems
with the X axis. In the current state, pressing 'up arrow' on the keyboard
moves the turret forward (towards me) instead of back. The diameter readout
increases as it should and any MDI motion commands in the X positive direction
result in a correct move of the turret towards the back/away from me.

If the lathe were a front-mounted post type, everything would be perfect, but
since it's a rear-mounted post type the arrow is backwards.

I'd like to be able to press the up arrow key and have the turret move away
from me without affecting any of the other things that are working correctly.
Anyone have a solution? Thanks,

Ian

Sent from my iPhone