On 10/31/2014 09:53 AM, Kirk Wallace wrote:
> In case anyone might be interested, I mentioned on IRC some issues I had
> with a blown out unipolar drive:

BTW, the tool arm also stopped working. I thought the 4-way valve here
was the problem:

http://www.wallacecompany.com/machine_shop/Shizuoka/shizuoka_arm_valve-1a.png

Looks just like:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/151454741685

But it turns out the cylinder seals were so bad that it could not hold
enough pressure to move. The valve is where the cylinder normally vents,
so I thought the valve was the problem.

http://www.wallacecompany.com/machine_shop/Shizuoka/shizuoka_arm_cylinder-1a.jpg

Allenair still provides cylinder kits, so I have one on order. The valve
o-rings are generic, so I replaced those, but the u-rings are special
and I haven't find any. The x-ring is generic, but I didn't want to
order a set of 100. The x and u-rings seemed in decent shape, so I put
them back in.

--
Kirk Wallace
http://www.wallacecompany.com/E45/