On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 6:14 AM, Viesturs Lācis <viesturs.la...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > The CNC saw beveler is a two axis machine, X and Z.  It's stepper based,
> > with two steppers on the X axis, one slaved to the other.  I'm at work
> and
> > don't have access to the computer that runs the machine.  I have manually
> > "probed" the X axis and have a listing of all the heights per inch of
> the X
> > axis
>
> Well, then it seems like a solution. I just have no idea, how would
> the code look like to take a table and interpolate any values for Z
> between any given X positions, so hopefully someone smarter can advice
> you on that part.
>
> Viesturs

Viesturs,

Thanks for the info.  I'm doing some reading up on trivkins and probekins
this morning.  I'll see if I can get to my machine controller later this
afternoon and look at my files, and maybe post them on pastebin, and
hopefully get some help possibly integrating this into the existing machine
configuration.

Mark