Sven,
    Perhaps if you can post a photo of the part or the cad drawing people
could be able to give you a better idea of who and how to make it. It might
be able to be built in other ways as well but it sounds like you have a
good bit of knowledge in that arena. I see you have several MadCam videos
online that looks interesting have not seen or heard much about it. Peace

Pete

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 4:34 PM, Sven Wesley <svenne.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I need both. 3D machining is needed.
>
> /S

> > Are you looking for someone to make the mold, do the molding, or both?
> >
> > I know a local guy who is good for small runs of molded parts, but he
> isn't
> > equipped to make very complex molds (2.5D cnc, manual milling and
> turning,
> > sinker EDM).  He uses a lot of aluminum molds.
> >
> > -- Ralph

Pete Matos
A and N Precision and Fabrication
Maryville, Tennessee