Hi Sven,

Where are you located?     What kind of milling machine were you
controlling with LinuxCNC?   I am sort of meandering my way toward
setting up a domestic manufacturing cooperative and am contemplating
building a LinuxCNC control milling machine.    We are also sort of
working our way toward getting a small 25 ton injection molding
machine up and running.

If you are near by, is building a LinuxCNC control mill something you
are interested in?

thanks,
John
tux-lab.com