On 11/25/14 3:24 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Tuesday 25 November 2014 16:44:01 Sebastian Kuzminsky did opine
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QGOj39I-kk
>
> Looks a bit puzzling Seb, as we can't see how the machine is reacting, and
> what he is doing with the pulldown is not visible in the backplot.

Yes, Dewey's "moveoff" system behaves differently from normal jogs.

The offset is handled separately from the machine's nominal "controlled
point", so the DRO and the backplot do not reflect the JWP motion.

You use the buttons on his JWP window to move, instead of the normal jog
buttons or jog wheel.

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky