Searching for 'probability Mio' yields some interesting papers.

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 6:45 AM, andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3 December 2014 at 12:42, alex chiosso <achio...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > You're right Rick . ;-)
>
> I still don't believe 1,500 x million hours.
>
> I suppose it could be a Euro-style decimal separator, and therefore
> 1.5 million hours, but that is still 171 years MTBF.
> (which would be ideal, but seems high)
>
> --
> atp
> If you can't fix it, you don't own it.
> http://www.ifixit.com/Manifesto

Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read
this email furthermore it is my wish you would close this without saving or
reading, and cease and desist from saving or opening my private
correspondence.
Thank you for honoring my wish.