> if you have some way of feeding a known sine wave voltage
> into one of the coils,
> you then measure the no-load output of another coil.  You
> turn the resolver
> until the output reaches a peak.  But, with these miniature
> resolvers, you
> really can't do this at mains frequency.  If you have an
> audio oscillator that
> will make it much easier.  Possibly you could use a PC sound
> card output for
> the same purpose.

Well I'm planning to make an oscillator with a 555 to feed the coils as the
original circuit but backwards. The original circuit is not using a Sine
wave but a square wave for feeding the input, then in the output the signal
is a rounded one by the action of the coils, don't know if it's a perfect
Sine wave.

I hope next week I can measure it and may be I can upload some scopes so
you can tell too.

--
*Leonardo Marsaglia*.