3 beeps, no ram installed, won't be any video because it still hasn't
booted to bios. Incompatible ram seems like it could be your issue, but 2
bad motherboards out of the box? I have never had one out of the box bad in
25 years. Anytime something was screwed up, it was something I did. Also
Keep in mind that some motherboards want a certain wattage Power Supply. My
Daughter built a computer last year, i gave her a P.S. (450 watts), I had
and it wouldn't boot, it was 50 watts less than the MB recommended, went to
microcenter got a 700 watt and it has been fine. Good Luck.