I just received one of these (2.5 weeks from China) as a possible
replacement for my unipolar driver that keeps blowing out transistors:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/331393094727

The original drivers run at 45V and 8 amps, with NEMA42 motors with 2.5
Ohms per coil. The new driver can run at somewhere around 100V and 7.2
amps and the motor is wired for 5 Ohms bipolar. I did a brief test at
50V and a setting of 5 amps (1/4 stepping), with the sample stepper
config, and so far so good. The original drivers make the motors sing,
but this one is silent (except for the steps). There are no specs on the
signal timing, so I'll need to play with this, as well as try the
maximum amp setting at 7.2, and upping the voltage to 100V. I may need
to get more to do Y and Z.

If anyone has used these drivers with NEMA42 motors and has any addition
information or advise, please let me know.

One thing that comes to mind. I looks like there is no overload
protection, such as a power input fuse or breaker. It would seem prudent
to add a fuse.

--
Kirk Wallace
http://www.wallacecompany.com/E45/