Ah well yeah the GPU was an issue, running the onboard in the i5 - but
giving it more resources helped alot.

For I/O i ran a create and move file around and delete script that uses
/dev/urandom and create, random sized file, gzips it, moves it a couple
of times to random folder and then deletes it. (same i use for grading
webservers when doing node.js work).

Did not do the youtube thing - but ran glxgears x 5, and gzip -c
/dev/urandom /dev/null. But i imagine some more stuff needs to be
tested.. the APM is turned off so is also the CPU C instructions for
throttling.

Thanks for help anyway. =)

// Andreas