On 3/11/15 11:13 AM, W. Martinjak wrote:

> On 2015-03-11 18:06, andy pugh wrote:
>> On 11 March 2015 at 16:59, W. Martinjak <mats...@play-pla.net> wrote:
>>
>>> I think, this is a myth.
>>>
>>> https://code.google.com/p/picnc/wiki/CreateRaspbianLinuxCNC
>> That dates from August 2014. I think that at that time there was an
>> expectation that LinuxCNC would be released with Xenomai support.
>>
>> A decision was made (not be me) not to include Xenomai support in
>> LinuxCNC after that point.
>
> OK, I think I should spend some time on lcnc at the next holydays... ;)

I would love a nice clean branch to add Xenomai support.

See jepler's rt-preempt/uspace branch (merged months ago) for a shining
example of a focused feature branch.

Xenomai support is more work than rt-preempt was, since there is no
outside source of Xenomai kernel debs, so that would have to be done too.

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky