On 2015.04.14 02:57, Ralph Stirling wrote:
> Looks useful, Marius.  I use Kicad rather than Eagle though.
I tried to use Kicad, but it seems hard to learn to me as I find its
interface not very intuitive. I really would like to learn it and I even
compiled latest Kicad version from sources.

I remember what I could not find in Kicad what I wanted:
multiple gates with different quantities and gateswap capability (like
device A, B, C, etc.). But I want to set 1x A, 6x B, 6x C 16x D, 32x E,
etc. and could not find how to do this.

> I have made simple spreadsheets for the 7I90, 7I33TA, 7I37TA, and 7I42TA.

Could you share them? I have some spreadsheet too, just need to prepare
and clean it to be suitable for sharing.