LOL yeah, John, I had a click when I got the MPG working, without
overriding the spindle speed meter. LOL again. The other noises I thought
to be clicks ended up just being my bad knees... I appreciate the words of
encouragement. This community never fails to amaze me, I love being a small
part.

On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 11:36 AM, John Alexander Stewart <ivatt...@gmail.com