Hi to all.
Andy , please , can you be more precise on this definition :

> It reads that way, but that isn't how it runs. Every component reads
> its inputs and updates its outputs exactly in the order they are
> "addf"-ed to a thread, and they do that every time the thread runs.

And when an where the logic elaboration should be ?
I mean is it something like this (as I understand from the above
enunciation) ?

- read component input
- update/write of the component output of the previous scan (thread
elaboration)
- elaboration of the HAL logic

or it is

- read component input