On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 10:27 AM, TJoseph Powderly <tjt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Mark
> I can open the supplied .pro file fine
> using Eeschema build (2013-Mar-13)-testing
> on 1st open it will complain the libraries are not present
> so
> copy the contents of the "KICAD Libraries" directoy to
> /usr/share/kicad/library   ( sudo maybe needed )
>
> also, he';s supplied a pdf of the whole hierarchy
>
> when the projet opens with the libs installed
> you'll get a single schematic with a photo and
> 1 iconic sheets ( this is very ORcad like )
>
> to go 'down' into a subsheet
> right click on a sheet icon and select Enter
> to go back 'up' from a subsheet
> right click on the subsheet you are inside, then select Leave
>
> HTH tomp tjtr33

Okay, I was originally trying to open just the .sch files and having issues
with those.  Tried to open the .pro file with Kicad and got this:

file '/home/wendt/Desktop/AnilamToLinuxCNC.pr;, line 810: '=' expected

With a long laundry list of other errors when I clicked on the the
"Details" button.

This on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and Kicad build 2013-jul-07-stable.

The pdf's I'm not really concerned about, I'm trying to learn how to use
Kicad and the schematic editor.

Mark