Len,

   You know, being a proud owner of one of your rotary machines, that I am
as interested in this answer as you are. Everyone tell me if I'm wrong, but
won't the feed rate also depend on the distance from the center of rotation
as well. I mean the surscae of a 3" diameter will spin faster than a 1"
diameter, right?

   Honestly, I haven't had a ton of time to explore this yet, but there
isn't a lot of information available. I'm dying to see how this one comes
out, and for you to upload a post processor for me :)

Scott