I am trying to write some gcode to carve a reasonable version of the
spindle locker grizzly wants $90 for.

But since I am using some g92 x0 y0 z0's in order to establish the center
points of the circles that need cut, I find its impossible to re-run the
code after stepping to where it miss-behaves, usually with a G2/G3
error, which forces me to manually re-execute all the motion code up to
that point from manual entries in the MDI screen.

What I need is the command line to use in the gcode file, right at the
top, which will reset ALL the co-ordinate systems to the current G53
(machine) values.  But all my reading of the user manual has not made me
aware that there may be a gcode to do that.

This call, FWIW, should be a null operation if the machine has not been
homed.

Is there such a beast?  I am wearing out my new machine with the

(run it up the post to the orginally homed positions)
g53 g0 x0 y0 z0
(then zero it so the next moves can be absolute)
G92 x0 y0 z0
(run it back to the center point of the currently being cut, circle)
g1 f20 x#<_target_x> y#<_target_y> z#<_target z>
( now, make the next moves all be relative to the current position.
G92 x0 y0 z0

MDI command chain, followed by running it back to where it came from,
possibly with a different y location when it gets there.

Thanks,