On Friday 21 August 2015 00:35:51 Milosz K. wrote:

> Gene,
>
> What are your axis limits as set in the INI file?

This is in mm's
gene@GO704:~/linuxcnc/configs/GO704fast$ grep LIMIT *.ini
MIN_LIMIT = -245.0
MAX_LIMIT = 245.0
MIN_LIMIT = -69.0
MAX_LIMIT = 70.0
MIN_LIMIT = -240.0
MAX_LIMIT = 75.0

The file however is all in inches as a G20 is in the preamble.
And I have home switches, so position.txt has been disabled.

Thanks Milosz.