From: Marius Liebenberg [mailto:mar...@mastercut.co.za]
Sent: 29 September 2015 18:49
To: Todd Zuercher; Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Yaskawa or not

The Servopack number is  SGDB-03VDY1 like I mentioned below The motors are
AC servos - USAGED-30V22 and USAGED-05V22K

The machine is a CNC glass cutter that has a horde of pneumatic and
hydraulic functions. The model is an Intermac Fox 3700 I would attempot to
just replace the pc and control software if I could lay my hands on a manual
or wiring diagrams. There are several sub controllers or custom plc's that
makes it impossible.