On Saturday 03 October 2015 16:13:25 Ken Strauss wrote:

> Did you put quotation marks around the "24 volt"? If it is entered as
> just words with no quotes you also get everything with "24" in the
> description. That includes "24 watt", "240 volt", etc. I just did it
> ebay.ca with the quotes and got 25 hits all of which are appropriate.

Humm, don't you just love it when every site with a search engine uses
different rules for their regex?  I wasn't aware of that, thank you very
much Ken.

But its esentially moot now, I've pieced out an old braking controller
for the lathe, and have enough parts to get the job done, including
controlling a vacuum cleaner with the axis "flood" checkbox.

I still have to make some of it, my back has petered out for a few hours
ATM.