Hi !!
I got a problem with my motenc lite board, every thinks was working fine and
after few time my board was reading only the input but no drive the
outputsAfter a restart I got a message that my board is not recognized
I have installed the board on a windows computer install the driver and It look
okCan someone can explain me how to rewrite the eeprom maybe some problem
happen on itI have check the vitalsystem website and they didn't give any
utility to rewrite or debug the eepromDoes someone have a windows program to do
that and can explain me how to fix that
Thanks a lot!
Moustapha Elhima
+33 6 09 99 21 97
P Penser à préserver l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message. Merci